At & t cell phone owners blog-sharing tips & tricks for at & t cell phones from
LG, SAMSUNG,motorola,blackberry & pantech and etc manufacture of mobile cell phones
- Make the call as short as possible.
- Charge your phone well.
- Turn off radio communications that you aren’t using, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or GPS.
Wi-Fi will be set to On the first time you use your newly purchased phone.
- Lower screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout.
- Turn off automatic syncing for Gmail(TM), Calendar, Contacts, and other applications.
- Some applications you have downloaded may cause your battery power to be reduced.
- While using downloaded applications, check the battery charge level.
- Set your phone in silent mode to save power.
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!